Assisted living is a term used for those houses that provide living to senior citizens commonly known as seniors and patients with different diseases especially mental diseases like Alzheimer, and Assisted Living Facilities are those facilities which are provided in these houses. Assisted living houses are commonly known as nursing homes, old houses and retirement houses.
Seniors who get retirement can live in these houses and can live independently or may get some assistance facilities to do their routine life work.There aremanykinds of facilities that are provided by these houses some of them are listed below.
List of Facilities:
- Living in Assisted houses may be Independent or with assistance facilities.
- The three-time meal is available for all assisted living facilities. It may be provided in thedining hall or may be in rooms.
- In most facilities rooms are private or in some, you need to share your room with someone.
- Rooms are airy and well decorated so that they look like home to you.
- If you get assisted living then, different assisted facilities will be provided to you.
- Assistance in bathing and dressing is provided in almost all facility houses.
- Transportation facility is also provided for travel from one place to other for important work or to meet thefamily.
- Weekly or monthly family meeting allowed, you can meet with your family, have ameal with them and can watch movies or do any entertainment. But this facility is provided for ashort time after aspecific
- Free laundry services in also provided, but some assisted living facilities houses may charge extra for this.
- The facility does the Proper medical checkup by a qualified doctor from the respective Hospital whom with thefacilityis attached. You can check with your doctor for yourself according to your wish.
- Nursing staff is available for 24 hours to assist you in medication.
- Other facility provided staff available 24 hours to provide you any assistance that you want at any time. This facility is especially for the mental patients.
- Some assisted living facilities also allow keeping your pet with you in living but mostly are against this.
You read the list of Assisted Living Denver facilities in assisted houses. According to it is not like home because you need to live according to rules and regulations in a facility that is not needed during your stay at home. You will get bored, but yeah decision is all yours.